Bachelor of Science
- General Education Program and Requirements
- College of Business Admission and Program Requirements
- Major Requirements: Complete one of the following options:
- Administrative Management:
- Human Resources Management:
- International Business Administration:
- MGT 345(3), 447(3), MKT 474(3)
- Foreign Language: Choose a language for a minimum of 12 hours. International students whose native language is not English may be waived from the language requirement subject to the following:
- The student is a graduate of a secondary school in their home country.
- The waiver will not result in a reduction of the total credit hours required toward the degree.
- International students seeking this waiver may substitute 12 hours from Political Science, Public Administration, International Relations, Linguistics, Anthropology, Communication, History or Religious Studies.
- Complete two courses from: MKT 464(3), FIN 582(3), FIN 586(3), LAW 539(3), ACC 506(3), ECO 565(3), or additional foreign language course.
- Complete three courses from: MGT 341(3), 342(3), 384(3), 400(3), 440(3)
- Completion of a minimum of six continuous weeks of approved international experience. International students whose native language is not English may substitute a Domestic Study Away or Domestic Internship experience for the international experience.
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements